Administrator - the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text. Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926, as amended) being Abucoins limited liability company with its registered office in Poznań at Rybaki 19/22, 61-884 Poznań, entered in the register of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000689296 with registered capital of 50,000.00 PLN, NIP 7831762644, ID 367914649.
Personal Data - personal data of users is being kept for the reason of using the service.
Operator - Abucoins limited liability company with its registered office in Poznań at Rybaki 19/22, 61-884 Poznań, entered in the register of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000689296 with registered capital of 50,000.00 PLN, NIP 7831762644, ID 367914649.
Website -the site is being available online at the domain https://abucoins.com/.
Services - services being provided by Operator on the Website, especially intermediary of sale and purchase of virtual currencies.
User - user of the Website.
§2 (Rules of collecting User's Personal Data)
- Using the Website and the Services requires Users to share their Personal Data.
- The Operator collects the information provided voluntarily by the User as well as the connection settings (marking time, IP address).
- Personal Data collected from the Users is not shared with third parties, unless (i) the User agrees to do so; (ii) it is required by the law; and (ii) it is necessary in order to provide the Services, in particular concerning technical support, processing payments or others.
§3 (Scope of Personal Data and processing of Personal Data)
In the course of providing Services the Operator may require from the User the following Personal Data: first name, last name, address, series and number of ID, national identification number.
§4 (User's rights)
- The User is allowed to access his/her Personal Data, to amend and/or update it.
- The User is entitled to request amendments, updates, clarifications of their personal data, temporary or permanent suspension or deleting if it is incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law or is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- In the event of a change of any Personal Data, the User is obliged to perform activities aimed to update Personal Data in his/her account.
- The User have the right to delete his/her Personal Data at any time.
- Administrator may refuse to remove Personal Data if the User violates the Terms of Service or any applicable law and the preservation of Personal Data is necessary to examine these circumstances and determine the responsibilities of the User.
§5 (Information on cookie files and server logs)
- The Website is using cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, especially small text files, that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment and are intended for the usage of the Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, storage time for a terminal device and a unique number.
- Entity storing cookies on the device belonging to the end user and reaching an access to them is the Operator.
- Cookies are being used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- maintenance of the Service User's session ( after logging in), by which user does not have to retype login and password at every sub-site;
- determining a user profile in order to display matched materials coming from advertising platforms.
- Software used for browsing the web ( browser) usually by default allows cookies to be stored on the end user device. Service Users can change these settings. Internet browser enables user to delete cookies. User can also automatically block cookies details, in order to learn how to do this they should see help or documentation sections of their web browser.
- Restricting cookies may affect some of the functionality available on the Website
- Cookies may also be used by companies cooperating with the Operator like advertisers and partners.
- Some information concerning the Users’ behavior are subject to log into the server layer. This data is used only to administrate the site and to ensure the most efficient hosting services.
- Browsed resources are being identified by URLs. In addition following data may be stored: date of request, time of reply, name of the client station - identification carried by HTTP, HTTPS, information about errors that occurred during the HTTP, HTTPS transaction, URL of the page previously visited by the user ( reference link ) - where the transition to the Service took place by reference, information about the user's browser, and IP address information. These figures are not associated with the individual persons, the Operator does not connect these data with User’s Personal Data and does not use them to identify the user ( except when it is necessary for the proper implementation of the Service), and so the resulting data is used only for the purposes of administering the server.